Want Salt Lake Running Co. to sponsor your event? Here is what you need to know:
We LOVE to sponsor local races! The size of your event will determine what exactly we can provide and what we expect in return. The following are examples of donations which are possible, and examples of how races use our sponsorship. No two events are the same, all donations are subject to availability.
What you should know about how Salt Lake Running Co. does sponsorships:
- All donation requests need to be made at least two weeks in advance by e-mail only to email@example.com.
- Salt Lake Running Co. does not give cash donations to races or organizations.
- Salt Lake Running Co. does not have access to timing equipment or course measurement tools, but we have great recommendations of who to use. Elevated Racing can be reached at (801) 671-6465 and/or by website www.elevatedracing.com.
- For help setting up online registration, we recommend Eventbrite.com. Peter Durham is the person you should contact for help. He can be reached at 415-354-5691 and at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention to him that Salt Lake Running Co. sent you! We use Eventbrite.com for our events and find them to be exceptional!
- The following items can be donated depending on the number of participants: raffle prizes, race bags, swag or awards (For those who have had bibs donated in the past, we can no longer donate bibs).
- We have a “no poster” policy in our stores, but we can put fliers in all three of our locations, post your event on our online race calendar, mention your event in an e-mail blast, give entries to your event away on Facebook, tweet about your event, or even blog about it. These services are also dependent on the number of participants.
- We have water coolers for the borrowing,
- We always love hosting packet pick-ups at our 700 East location. There we have a large conference room which hosts pick-ups quite nicely. Please reserve the room at least 30 days in advance. The more notice you give, the more likely we will have the room available for you. Races hosting packet pick-up in our stores will receive more benefits.
Things races provide us in exchange for our sponsorship:
- Free entries into the event for our staff members or customers. This is highly suggested and required for all races asking for in-store promotion opportunities.
- Place our store logo in prominent places such as online, at the race, on T-shirts, banners etc.
- Place our flier in your event race bag.
- Mention us during pre and post-race announcements.
- Offer our training programs and plans to your participants.
For all sponsorship inquiries, please e-mail email@example.com. ***Please include the date of your event, the expected number of participants, and what exactly you are hoping to receive.***
To get your event on our race calendar, please send all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all the necessary information in the e-mail. Please do not just send a link to more information, or an attachment. Please allow two weeks for your event to get posted.