Please come to our program information meeting!
- It is HIGHLY recommended that everyone attend the information meeting. This is where you will be able to meet the coach, Lisa Menninger, hear about the programs, and meet the other people joining in your adventure.
- DATE: Tuesday, April 16th, 2013
- TIME: 7:00 pm
- LOCATION: 2454 S 700 E
- Programs are 13 weeks long
- SESSION 1:
- Start date: Tuesday, April 23, 2013
- End Date: Saturday, July 2o 2013 (Salt Lake City Marathon or Half Marathon)
- SESSION 2:
- Start date: Tuesday, July 23, 2013
- End Date: Saturday, oct 19, 2013
Lisa Menninger writes individualized training plans for your personal goals and trains with you three days a week! No more one-size-fits-all training! Join a group of athletes of all abilities, make friends, set goals and achieve success together! There is no necessary starting point, or ability. Lisa will meet you and learn your goals and decide what your plan will entail. Your future self is waiting for you to take the first steps toward being a better you!
Is this program right for you? If you can answer yes to any one of the following questions, then the answer is YES, and we can’t wait to have you as part of the group.
- Are you tired of making up your training program, guessing along the way?
- Would you like someone to help you achieve the goals you have set for yourself?
- Are you seeking the individual attention that other training programs lack?
- Are you ready to take your training to the next level?
- Are you tired of trying one-size-fits-all programs that leave you in the dust or move too slowly for you?
- Do you need someone who you are accountable to for your training? Someone rooting for you every step of the way?
Lisa’s programs provide a service that no other shop or gym can offer. She will get you to where you want to be in your running career, and will keep you motivated. Again, this program is set up on an individualized basis. Your fitness level, weight, or running ability are not factors in your ability to complete this program!
- Individualized training plans
- Individualized coaching
- Technical shirt ($40 value)
- Full Gait Analysis ($60 value)
- Three training sessions/week.
-Tuesdays 10:00 am or 6:00 pm
-Wednesdays 10:00 am or 6:00 pm
-Saturdays 8:30 am
- Session 1 and 2 are each 13-Weeks of individualized coaching : $179
- Register for session 1 and 2 TOGETHER and save $59* with 26 weeks of coaching for $299
To receive the promotional pricing of 26 weeks of individualized training $299, you must register for both sessions at the same time by May 1, 2013.