Teaser runs are hosted training runs with water stations set up along the Jordan River Parkway in the Salt Lake Valley.
All Teaser runs are free to the public.
2012 Teaser Run Dates:
March 2, 2013 (16-18 miles)
March 16, 2013 (18-20 miles)
March 30, 2013 (20-22 miles)
- Starting point is the big parking lot on north side of 5400 S @ 1070 W, aka Walden Park (overflow parking lot and west side of river at the dog park).
- The recommended start window is 6:30 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. and there is no mass start. You are free to adjust your starting time to fit your schedule, if needed.
- There are no cups at aid stations on the course (NO LITTER POLICY!). You may bring your own water bottle or cup to carry with you.
General Teaser Info:
- Distances are designed for those training to finish the race. All courses are out and back, this allows you to use your car as a personal aid station.
- All runs are open to all abilities. Runners are encouraged to make individual distance adjustments.
- There will be NO sag wagons! Runners are responsible to get themselves back to the starting point.
- Runs happen rain, shine or snomageddon.
- There are bathrooms on the course.
- Runs will be aided with water and an energy drink at each aid stations and will be self-serve (NO CUPS)
- Carry your own water bottle and gel. Dispose of any trash responsibly.
- Aid will remain on the course until 10:30 a.m. for 16-18 milers, until 11:00 a.m. for 18-20 milers, and until 11:30 a.m. for 20-22 milers. Adjust your starting time accordingly.
- Carpools to the starting point are highly recommended.
- A SLRC staff member will be at the starting point to answer any questions.