Who this program is for:
- Anyone looking to complete their first 5k.
- Those who are looking to start a fitness program.
- Those who may have never exercised before.
- Those who are looking to lose weight or get in shape
How to get started:
Come to our “Get Fit” Night:
This is an information meeting for all program participants. It will be the first step toward your new goal of completing a 5K! This “Get Fit” night will be a chance for you to meet your coach, Lisa Menninger. You will also be fit for shoes and a running bra. We believe it is fundamentally necessary for people to feel comfortable and confident in their workout gear. The right pair of shoes, and a supportive running bra are essential!
- Date: January 24, 2013
- Location: 2454 S 700 E
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Program Start Date: Thursday, January, 31, 2013
- Program End Date: Saturday, April 20, 2013
- You will attend two group training sessions per week–Thursdays at 6:00 pm and Saturdays at 8:30 am.
Coach Lisa Menninger will train you and your friends two days a week for 12 weeks. With Couch-to-5K, you start small and slowly increase. This program is designed to train those who do not currently have a fitness routine. Running is one of the simplest and most effective form of exercise and we believe everyone can enjoy the benefits of it.
- 12-weeks of group training: $149 If you register by Jan 15, 2013, we will take $20 off the price! (Promo price = $129)
- Includes a technical participant shirt, personal shoe fitting and bra fitting.
For more information, please e-mail Elizabeth@saltlakerunningco.com or firstname.lastname@example.org